Wednesday, December 9

and the ghost returns...

Hello out there... have you missed me? I've missed you. I swear I have! I've been a little crazy, but that is really no excuse. But just to show you I still exist, you can see evidence of me here. Thanks for the push Gary!

I'm afraid to admit this, but I've fallen prey to my blog reading. I guess I should be as good about posting I am about my reading. Actually, I really should be better, but at least I can give you the fruits of my labor.

So here it goes:
Isn't this robot awesome?! Find Nerdbots here. Seriously, I want one. (thanks boingboing!)

4 comments:

  1. NORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gonna see ya Friday.
    Did you make those gorgeous bread loaves up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did miss you (blog slacker)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did make that bread, thanks gary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But where is the ghost now??

    ReplyDelete