Wednesday, October 7

Cook this today (no. 11)

sweet

Currently I'm going through a struggle in my kitchen. Yes, the dishes are one thing, but also I just have so much food. I collect fun and interesting things I want to try out, but when this gets added to all the other food I use on a daily basis, my petite food prep area kind of explodes. Last weekend I started (or I should rather say renewed) my efforts to go start using up the ingredients crammed into my kitchen. It might explain why I've had hot cocoa every night for a week. It is also what prompted the making of the above recipe. I had frozen bananas, buttermilk and a bit of brown sugar and I was going to make something out of them. You may notice I subbed slivered almonds for chopped walnuts- hey, I'm trying to use up the stuff I have not buy more things. I have to say the results were delicious. Definitely give this recipe a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment