Thursday, October 1

Dishes

Okay.

Yes, I fully admit it. I am a blog-slacker.

Well, actually I am a slacker at a lot of things. I probably shouldn't just limit myself to just blog-slacking. I'm more of your jack-of-all-slackers; you name it and I can put it off, shove it aside or bury it under a mound of excuses. But eventually, even I have to pay the price. In this case, the guilt and fondness for my little blog here have forced me to post again (hallelujah!). In the case of my seemingly always messy kitchen, I was eventually forced to create a mountain of dishes:
Yes, that is an entire sink piled with dishes, with a very flimsy dish rack that should have been retired 2 years ago. I'm fairly certain every spoon I owned was at the bottom of the pile and that the three flexible plastic cutting boards provided sound structural support to my creation. It is a work of slackerish-beauty. In fact, it was so nice I left it there in all its glory for 2 whole days. Yep, I told you I was a slacker.

I think this can safely be filed under random. What says you?

4 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, a household sculpture. Paul is ACE at making these with dishes, and laundry too. I'd call it a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought when we didn't have a dishwasher I would keep the dishes and kitchen cleaned all of the time. WRONG. I'm actually more lazy about it now. It's not that I hate doing dishes. I don't mind loading the dishwasher I just HATE unloading it (weird huh?). So the dishwasher is full of clean dishes and then the sink fills with dirty ones. It's a vicous cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to know that I'n not alone in all this :)

    ReplyDelete