Thursday, May 14

Waiting....

Well I did it. I left my apartment, and it is actually mostly clean. Amazing. For the most part, I feel fairly calm. Also amazing. I felt the weirdest about dropping off my car at Sarah's this morning (thanks again for the garage!). Somehow, that more than anything, cemented in my mind the reality of this trip.

Now I'm just waiting in the tiny Ithaca airport for the first connection on my marathon flight ( I have 4 flights...), and it is already a little delayed. I did make several interesting discoveries:

1) South American travel doesn't count for free checked baggage- US air now has $15 of my money.
2) I have so many connections they had to hand issue my baggage claim ticket ( the computer couldn't handle it)
3) I love having free internet in the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment