Wednesday, July 1

Sleepy

It is funny how much less time it takes to pack for a return journey. I guess it isn't surprising, as really there are no decisions to make, it's pretty much just shove everything in- with perhaps dirty clothes relegated to a plastic bag. In total, I think it took me about 15 minutes to pack up my stuff last night. Which was good because it let me spend more time on my last night here with friends and allowed me to get one more morning here at the lab (and one last post here).

There is only one problem.... my last night here ended around 4 am this morning. I got a fantastic send off and one more chance to practice speaking portuguese under the influence of a wee bit o' alcohol. I'm what you might call exhausted. A normal person might have slept in, but no I was up at 7 and couldn't go back to sleep. So here I am.

I figure if nothing else, the late night will make it easier to sleep on the plane.


1 comment: