Thursday, June 18

FfNl*: Brigadeiro

So who doesn't like chocolate? If you said,"Yes that is me, I'm a chocolate hater", I warn you now, you should leave this post. Now, to whoever remains (which can only assume must be 99% of you- because if you don't like chocolate, I think you are a little crazy and I'm not sure we can be friends), I will now introduce you to brigadeiro:


This is a delicious, yet simple dessert to make... it has only 3 (I know crazy, right?) ingredients: cocoa (or Nesquick), butter and condensed milk. You cook it until thick, make little balls and roll them in chocolate sprinkles. Now if that all seems like too much work, you can make a cohler (spoon) version with the addition of a little milk. Ana Maria, in my lab, made this version:
Then you just grab a spoon and dig in. Yum.

*programming note: I'm a lazy person and typing Food from Norahland is just too much work. Also my father has trained me that a geeky acronym is always better, so henceforth, Food from Norahland shall be known as FfNl. Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment