Thursday, June 25

Notice to Colds

For the record, I hate all colds.

But I really hate colds that happen between May and September. Viruses should take vacations, too. I hate the scritchy throat, runny nose, stuffy head, aching ears and generally crappy feeling that is somehow a thousand times worse when there is no snow on the ground. Maybe it's because you can't snuggle up under a heap of sweaters and blankets when it's 80 outside without risking death from heat stroke. I don't know. Regardless, I hate it, and now that I'm on my second summer (I know it is actually winter here in Brazil- but it doesn't count when the temperature always stays above 50) cold I'll tell you something, I'm not going take another one on. So hear me out viruses: you are not welcome in this house, go away and don't think of knocking anytime before November, and I would seriously reconsider ever coming back.

P.S. I'm not actually that sick, so don't get worried.

1 comment: