Tuesday, August 4

Cook this today (no. 8)


So it is a little late for most east coasters to be cooking this today, but maybe you can make it tomorrow. There is no link for this tasty salad because it's pretty easy and I just threw it together for dinner tonight. It is your basic Panzanella (Bread Salad). So do this:

1. take some fresh tomatoes and slice them.
2. cube some chewy holey bread ( I used some tasty, tasty ciabatta that I got at the farmers market this weekend)
3. cut up some fresh mozzarella (or get the little balls)
4. slice some fresh basil into strips. Throw everything in a bowl.
5. Add sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, white (or regular) balsamic vinegar, and olive oil (I add all these to taste.)
6. Toss together and serve!

Easy, I tell you . It is the perfect way to enjoy some fresh summer tomatoes and basil.




1 comment:

  1. Oooo, this is one of my favorite summer dishes! Nice one.

    ReplyDelete